Home > Education > Sales 6.0 and The Future of Selling: Same As It Ever Was

Sales 6.0 and The Future of Selling: Same As It Ever Was

It seems like the bulk of predictions regarding the future of selling suggest that personal selling is heading towards Trusted Facilitation (Sales 6.0) which really is the same as it ever was.

Changes in technology enable us to connect, engage and interact in new and/or varied ways but we are still connecting, engaging and interacting. Sames as it ever was.

Salespeople are being instructed to engage in open and honest two-way communication with the prospective buyer. Sames as it ever was.

Salespeople are being instructed to facilitate or make easier the prospective buyer's progression - when necessary - through both the buying decision process (i.e., will I buy?) and the purchase decision process (i.e., what will I buy?). Sames as it ever was.

Salespeople are being instructed to understand what these decision processes look like, figure out where the prospective buyers are at in those processes and then facilitate their journey from where they are to where they want to be. Sames as it ever was.

For links to related discussions visit: The Future of Selling - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.