Home > Closing > Advanced Commitment

Advanced Commitment

Please post your scripts(s) for: "Advanced Commitment." - by Jeff Blackwell
"If we could structure a deal that was acceptable to you, would you move ahead with the decision today?" - by Jeff Blackwell
If we find a home today that meets your preferrences will you be in a position to move ahead and write a contract immediately? - by AZBroker
If we have the car you're looking for what will you do? - by SalesCoach
When we are out looking at homes today, if we find the home of your dreams is there anything that would stop you from making an offer? - by AZBroker
After we've had a chance to go over your situtation and our service, if what I've said makes sense and you want the program, are you ready to move ahead with this? - by Agent Smith
If we're forunate enough today to find a (car, van, truck, etc.) that meets your needs and your budget will you be able to make a "yes" or "no" decision? - by BossMan
For the benefit of my support staff (i.t., tech, ect ), when can we expect to launch this new program/partnership? - by ginoayn
If I can get the manager to agree to a $500 price reduction will you buy the program today? - by Mikey
i dont like the if i could would you? approach. I like to bring the customer to our price not discount to reach theirs. For example- Mr. Customer obviously we believe the value of our product supports the asked for investment, how close to the obvious value are you willing to come? - by jmurray
If our initial estimate is within your budget will you be in a position to move ahead and give us a design fee that will be returned at time of purchase.
- by roblab
I do this after I ask the opening questions after asking permission to ask questions,

After questions I say now Mr. Jones, we have everything that we need to make an informed decision on how to provide you a product and service that we know you will love. I will have you show me all the areas and items to be painted and after you show me, I will measure at that time you can look through all my pictures of work we have completed and all of these written testimonial. When I'm done measuring I will sit you down and give you the price If you are happy at that time I will ask you to buy, fair enough?

Modify any of my responses to recharge me, I wont be offended if you say I'm nuts. - by Mr. Mike
I recommend that you drop the IF and change that to when. If gives the idea it cannot be done or might not get done. When we get this done are you ready to move forward. When I satisfy the prrice concern are you prepared to move forward. - by rich34232
"It seems like we have found the perfect vehicle for you Mr. Customer! Now you do have some time available, so we can wrap all this up now, right?" - by jrboyd
I recommend that you drop the IF and change that to when.

Thanks, I should never and try to always be careful of using words like if at the wrong time, I probably use the if on every visit at the wrong time like above. Thanks for pointing this out as well, because now when I don't sign on a one call I can ask myself if I said if or when. - by Mr. Mike
I recommend that you drop the IF and change that to when. If gives the idea it cannot be done or might not get done. When we get this done are you ready to move forward. When I satisfy the prrice concern are you prepared to move forward.
I can see pro's and con's to using when vs. if. I personally don't think it will make much of a difference in the process but by using when instead of if, it may be harder to do a fear of lose close later in the sell because you have inadvertantly comitted yourself to letting the customer set the price.

"Great news Mr. Client! We can get you this product for X amount! Were u looking at paying cash or check?"

"That amount is to high, I'm not happy with it, I want to pay Y amount"

Again I don't see it being a BIG issue but of the 100% of customers you will see, 10% will be easy 80% average and that last 10% will be the one that MAY give you trouble over it. - by jrboyd
Here is what I do not understand, most will question one word to make a difference when we know that it is process. Look past the one word and at the