Home > Personal Development > Personal Selling Power

Personal Selling Power

When you think about the phrase "Personal Selling Power" what comes to mind? Do you feel it impacts a salesperson's results in personal selling? How do you achieve and/or increase it? - by Community Mailbox
The "Personal Power" an individual wields while engaged in the activity of "Personal Selling" is what comes to mind when I think of "Personal Selling Power".
  • By "Personal Power" I mean the ability to exercise control over your thoughts (choosing what to think) and responses.
  • By "Personal Selling" I mean a personal form of communication, regardless of the medium, with prospective buyers for what you are offering with the intention of creating and exchanging value.
All else being equal "Personal Power" impacts individual performance more than any other single factor in ALL areas of life, which is why I can say with confidence that "Personal Selling Power" is THE key factor leading to a successful (i.e., ecological, effective) sales practice.

In the context of "the choice of what to think about", below is a video I recommend.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." -Buddha
- by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.