Home > Approach > I don't know what to do with them!

I don't know what to do with them!

hey everyone, before i start i just want to say that im very happy that found this place. Its invaluable to me.

I started a cleaning business 2 and half months ago and i been getting clients primarily through door to door sales. Whenever someone express an interest, i would ask for their number then call them few weeks later.

Here is what happened, clientA invited me to her house to clean, then she told me that she need wait and see because she might loss her job or something. Since then, she never got in touch.

ClientB who i followed up called many times before he finally decided to let me start never got in touch again. I don't think its to do with the quality of my work even though clientA might be picky. I always ask them if they are happy with my work or not and so far i haven't had any unhappy customers.

ClientC was very enthusiastic when i knocked on his door, he invited me in and showed me around the house and said he was going to call me in few days. I trusted him and forgot to ask for his number. After 2 weeks of waitinging, i knocked on his door again and it turned out that he's been getting stomach pain and spent lot of time sleeping. I got his number and after 4 weeks of waiting, i called him and it was his wife called back (maybe she's worried that he might be cheating). She told me she will get him to call me but he never did. Now i really don' know what to do:s

Should i call them again? Or is it going to be pestering people? ClientB is a very busy guy so maybe its worth it. What do you think? Im confused - by Amazin
Should i call them again? Or is it going to be pestering people? ClientB is a very busy guy so maybe its worth it. What do you think? Im confused
Every selling situation is different however I would suggest a consistent and systematic approach to prospecting and follow-up among other activities. This will assist you in securing more business and relieving much of the uncertainty you have described. With such an approach in place you could always identify where the prospects you mentioned in your post are at in the process and act accordingly. - by Jeff Blackwell
finally someone relied!

I would suggest a consistent and systematic approach to prospecting and follow-up among other activities.
thats sounds bit vague to me. care to elaborate? I think it be worth to call them again but the only thing thats stopping me is that I don't want to annoy them or anything - by Amazin
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.