Home > Cold Calling > How to effectively cold call Dentists?

How to effectively cold call Dentists?

I work for a dental marketing company that helps dentist get more patient referrals. I have found that dentists are a unique group and the normal cold calling techniques do not work. First, they rarely come to the phone (calls screened by receptionist and/or office manager) because they are with patients, can't get them to return my calls, they receive lots of sales calls daily, they are not taught how to run a business in dental school.

Any ideas for a cold calling script to get them to phone or to call me back, so that I can get them to accept an invitation to attend a free webinar? On the webinar we will demo how we can get them more referrals which means more patients thus increasing the growth and profitability of their practice.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention in helping me become more effective in reaching dentist? - by sibkis
Thank you in advance for your time and attention in helping me become more effective in reaching dentist?
Have you considered referrals or introductions? - by Jeff Blackwell
Thank you yes, I always ask and follow up on all referrals and/or introductions. However, I need to reach dentists all across the country. - by sibkis
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.