Home > Personal Selling > How can i get online sales statistics?

How can i get online sales statistics?

I 'm new member and would like to do business online.Does anyone can help me in searching online sales statistics?

I don't have background in business which is why i need help regarding this. - by janiepetter
I 'm new member and would like to do business online.Does anyone can help me in searching online sales statistics?

I don't have background in business which is why i need help regarding this.
Perhaps you could elaborate on what kind of statistics you are looking for and what you want to analyze with them. With that information someone could probably help with your question. - by thesalesgiant
Perhaps you could elaborate on what kind of statistics you are looking for and what you want to analyze with them. With that information someone could probably help with your question.
I would like to know what type of goods people purchase online on different different shopping sites? - by janiepetter
I'm sorry. I wouldn't know where to direct you for that information. Perhaps some other member could help. - by thesalesgiant
You can to go Google Adwords keyword tool (just google it). There you can type in a phrase as in "prada purses" or "jordan nike shoes" and then see how many queries there are for that keyword online. Are you trying to sell things on Ebay, do affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO? What are you trying to sell? I might have a little more information to help you out if you can lead me in the direction to what you want to sell and how you want to do it. - by businessinsurance43
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.