Home > Cold Calling > Help Needed!!!!!

Help Needed!!!!!

Hi All,

I am a new member and I am in need of a lot of help. My boss has just informed me that I now supposed to start calling our wholesalers to get orders on a daily basis. He has given me a list that is quite outdated and I can only use about 15 of the names listed. Mind you, these wholesalers order on a schedule. Can someone tell me how I go about doing this? I work in the brewing business (beers,stout,beverages). I would like to move up in the company (brand manager) and takes this as a stepping stone and a perfect opportunity. I want to do this right. Most of these customers I am familiar with as I take their orders when they call in. Now I have to call them. I don't want to some like a bother or upset them by placing repetitive calls. - by tlynch
Hi All,

My boss has just informed me that I now supposed to start calling our wholesalers to get orders on a daily basis.
Let's back up.

Is that exactly what your boss told you--those words? - by Gary A Boye
Yes. As a matter of fact, when I asked him what I am supposed to do and how I am supposed to use the info. He replied, "Just Sell". To tell the truth I am a dedicated worker and I love my job. I just want to do this right and solicit more sales for my company. Regardless of the attitude of my boss. - by tlynch
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.