Home > Jobs > Job Interview - Sales Role Plays

Job Interview - Sales Role Plays

I am trying to locate a resource of Sales Role Play examples and exercises. Does anyone know if such a resource (book, etc) exists. WillieJay - by williejay
I am trying to locate a resource of Sales Role Play examples and exercises. Does anyone know if such a resource (book, etc) exists. WillieJay
My first thought is that these (examples and exercises) would need to be congruent with the sales scenario proposed yet it looks like you are looking for something generic. Is that correct? - by Jeff Blackwell
Yes. I am looking for something generic because the internal department I am working with seems not to be able to provide me details as to their true end in mind. - by williejay
Whilst this book isn't all about role-plays it has some very useful examples so you can develop your vocabulary and awareness of sales situations and the required approach.

Why don't you put up a few examples here, i'm sure the community will chip in with some excellent ideas.

Take a look at: Same game, new rules. Bill Caskey. - by Tony Dunne
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.