Home > Approach > Finding a new prospect

Finding a new prospect

We in sales all know about making a prospect to a qalified prospect needs lot of efforts. Can an one help on giving me new ideas of finding new prospects ?. This will help in budding sales people who want to start into this as a career. - by asheesh3337
We in sales all know about making a prospect to a qalified prospect needs lot of efforts. Can an one help on giving me new ideas of finding new prospects ?. This will help in budding sales people who want to start into this as a career.
Prospecting for qualified buyers always begins with the product or service being sold which defines the sales process.

Tupperware uses the home party warm approach, with prospects assembling in one location. Whereas I used the door-to-door cold-call approach. Prospecting businesses usually begin with securing an appointment with the decision maker. Each product or service defines and describes the prospect and how to get his or her attention.

If you are new to sales, demand training from whoever is providing the commodity or your supervisor.

I hope that helps. If not, many here can also explore this with you further. - by John Voris
We in sales all know about making a prospect to a qalified prospect needs lot of efforts. Can an one help on giving me new ideas of finding new prospects ?. This will help in budding sales people who want to start into this as a career.
I have trained salespeople to prospect in over 70 industries. Each of them required a different, customized prospecting process. - by JacquesWerth
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.