Home > Marketing > Business Cards

Business Cards

Can anyone recommend a "Great" printer for business cards? - by WobblyBox
I wish I could help. It seems like I'm going through a new company every time I order business cards. :( - by SalesGuy
I'd also be interesting in finding a company who could handle our Business Cards on a National level. Finding qualified local vendors can be mind numbing. - by SalesCoach
Try www.vistaprint.com - by indyrealty
Try www.vistaprint.com
I've heard of them before but I also heard the quality wasn't exceptional. :confused: :( - by WobblyBox
I've heard of them before but I also heard the quality wasn't exceptional. :confused: :(
I'm going to give them a try because I like their price. I guess I'll find out about the quality..... - by RainMaker
Go to 48hourprint.com for GREAT business cards. They also off rounded corners, and UV coating at no extra charge.

June VK
Compelling Communications - by JuneVK
Go to 48hourprint.com for GREAT business cards. They also off rounded corners, and UV coating at no extra charge.
I'll check them out. Vista Print quality turned out to be a little disappointing (although price and convenience weren't bad). - by RainMaker
Here's another: http://printinganddesignonline.com/ I haven't used them yet, but I've heard the quality is good. - by Rainmaker
I've been very happy with www.overnightprints.com

They have an easy way to upload your own files and make sure the placement is exactly right. The UV coating really makes full color designs pop, and the card is heavy enough to last and looks very professional.

Kathleen - by KSA-Mktg
I usually print business cards with my color laser printer, and create them with Microsoft Publisher :) Though I don't need a big number of cards with me, I think this is the best solution if you are good in design and you want that card look like just as you were thinking! - by falcon185
I usually print business cards with my color laser printer, and create them with Microsoft Publisher :) Though I don't need a big number of cards with me, I think this is the best solution if you are good in design and you want that card look like just as you were thinking!
Did you know you can take your files down to Kinkos and they will print your business cards on your own stock? The quality of their printers far exceeds most at home color laser printers. - by Houston
Here's another: http://printinganddesignonline.com/ I haven't used them yet, but I've heard the quality is good.
I ordered full-color cards from them: 5,000 for $91 (including $20 shipping). The quality was OUTSTANDING. Their online templates are great and the online design center (to design your own) is easy to use! I highly recommend this site if you are shopping for business cards. - by Rainmaker
Hey. I am also looking for the information. Thank you very much for sharing the information. I will look over at them. - by khunvi
I've used VistaPrint a few times because of some of the specials they've had. It wasn't the worst quality I've seen, but not the best either. That said, I'll probably use them again and try some of the different options they have. I haven't chosen their top of the line yet, that may make a difference.

- Des ;sm - by destiny
This might be a silly question, but do you think that making your cards different is helpful? Like using rounded corners, or printing on the front and back?

Personally, all the cards that I get go into a folder with pockets designed for them, but their appearance really means very little. I know the ones that I'll want to use in the future, regardless of what they look like. - by CarrieGee
I've used VistaPrint a few times because of some of the specials they've had. It wasn't the worst quality I've seen, but not the best either. That said, I'll probably use them again and try some of the different options they have. I haven't chosen their top of the line yet, that may make a difference.

- Des ;sm
Destiny--the one I recommended is just as easy to use...and comparable price (maybe even a little less, I don't recall exactly), but the quality was like night and day. I bought the cheapest ones they sell...much more expensive looking than Vista Print. I won't go anywhere else, now. - by RainMaker
This might be a silly question, but do you think that making your cards different is helpful? Like using rounded corners, or printing on the front and back?

Personally, all the cards that I get go into a folder with pockets designed for them, but their appearance really means very little. I know the ones that I'll want to use in the future, regardless of what they look like.
IMO, printing front and back can be very beneficial depending on your product/service and your copy of course. ;) - by SalesGuy
IMO, printing front and back can be very beneficial depending on your product/service and your copy of course. ;)
Can you expand on that, SalesGuy? What would be appropriate for the back of the card? - by CarrieGee
Can you expand on that, SalesGuy? What would be appropriate for the back of the card?
That would depend on your product or service. For instance, if you are a mortgage lender you could place an amortization schedule (something useful) on the back.

A general example would be including your personal mission statement on the back of your business card. - by SalesGuy
Ah, okay. That makes sense. Thanks SalesGuy, that helps a lot. :)

So basically, any information that you want to convey, but doesn't fit on the front of the card. And certainly nothing too timely, so it's not outdated a month later. Correct? - by CarrieGee
So basically, any information that you want to convey, but doesn't fit on the front of the card. And certainly nothing too timely, so it's not outdated a month later. Correct?
Yes. The back of a business card is also a great place to post a referral solicitation. ;) - by SalesGuy
Yes. The back of a business card is also a great place to post a referral solicitation. ;)
Ooh, now that's genius!

Such a simple little sales tool, yet so many possibilities! - by CarrieGee
Great, RainMaker... I'll check that out. Now what to do with the huge order I already have. I guess I can use the back for scratch paper. Bookmarks? Wallpaper for the den? Oh well, I'll think of something, it's not the first time I had a huge stack of business cards that I needed to get rid of. ;bg

- Des - by destiny
Keep a stack in case you run out, destiny!

I gave a bunch to the local elementary school - they glued them together with the printed sides facing each other, and made crafts out of 'em. - by CarrieGee
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.