Home > Personal Selling > How to dig deeper into your customers pockets!

How to dig deeper into your customers pockets!

I recently stumbled across an article discussing ways to dig deeper into your customer's pocket. The author was referring to retailers finding additional ways to gain a bigger slice of their customer's shopping budgets. What tips do you have for digging deeper into your customer's pockets? - by Community Mailbox
I recently stumbled across an article discussing ways to dig deeper into your customer's pocket. The author was referring to retailers finding additional ways to gain a bigger slice of their customer's shopping budgets. What tips do you have for digging deeper into your customer's pockets?
The question, and certainly the wording in the title, are not compatible with how I view my role as a sales practitioner. - by Gary A Boye
In my experience, how a person describes something (e.g., "Digging deeper into your customer's pockets") is often quite telling. - by Jeff Blackwell
I believe we're on the same page. (What else is new?)

This new thread intrigued me, because I remember the very first time I ever posted on SalesPractice. I had something to say on this very subject, and thus began a long history of having someone say to me, "I'm confused. - by Gary A Boye
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.