Home > Technology > Sales Blogs: The Worst of the Year

Sales Blogs: The Worst of the Year

"The fifty sales blogs listed below have been cited by reputable critics in multiple reputable sources as among the worst sales blogs of the year. Is your blog on the list?" - Is such a list available online for the worst and the best sales blogs? - by Community Mailbox
I am not aware of any "sales blogs" cited by reputable critics in multiple reputable sources as being among the best or the worst sales blogs of the year. That is not to say such a list is not out there only that I have not come across it.

With that being said, I have come across plenty of networks, alliances, groups, etc. who promote their own contributors, associates, members, etc. as the top or best in the world for this, that, and the other. That is a far cry from reputable critics however.

Here is a link to a similar post I wrote on the topic of sales awards - http://www.salespractice.com/forums/t-11646.html

I would add that I have seen sales blogs, among others, ranked by a variety of objective factors to include Alexa traffic rank, number of RSS subscribers, and such. Again, a far cry from reputable critics but at least it is somewhat more objective than voting for your friend. Along those lines, I have seen sales blogs ranked as the best on one website (think subjective) and the worst on another website (think objective). - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.