Home > Advertising > Vehicle Wraps

Vehicle Wraps

I'm thinking about "wrapping" one of our company cars, a little Honda Accord. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm just starting to do the research so I don't know what I don't know. I'm looking for do's and don'ts or anything really that I should know about to make an informed decision. Thanks. :) - by Agent Smith
Here is my experience as a consumer: I love to look at them and crane my neck like crazy to see more when they are driving by. I have no idea if they generate sales, but they sure get attention. I always remember them and their companies. - by RainMaker
I'm thinking about "wrapping" one of our company cars, a little Honda Accord. Does anyone have experience with this? I'm just starting to do the research so I don't know what I don't know. I'm looking for do's and don'ts or anything really that I should know about to make an informed decision. Thanks. :)
I have done some limited research into vehicle wraps. Here is what I've found:
  • The 3M product comes with a 3-Year Guarantee.
  • You can expect to pay for the wrap and design time.
  • Treat the wrap at least as well as you would the original paint.
IMO, the two (2) big items are choosing a company who has a positive track record installing wraps and who has a good design team. - by SalesGuy
Thank you SalesGuy. I am going to check into this a bit more. If I learn anything else I'll let everyone know. :) - by Agent Smith
Here is my experience as a consumer: I love to look at them and crane my neck like crazy to see more when they are driving by. I have no idea if they generate sales, but they sure get attention. I always remember them and their companies.
The right artwork on the right vehicle can really generate some interest and/or buzz. Unless it's something catchy though I filter it out like so much other noise. - by Liberty
Agent Smith, I found myself in a position to do some research for you, yesterday. I happened to be calling on a company whose wrapped vehicle I have seen around. I questioned them on its effectiveness. Note this is a company that lends itself to visuals. It is called REAL ART FOR REAL PEOPLE. It is a small art studio. Their colorful vehicle is plastered with before and after self-portrait images drawn by their young students. She calls it her "real mobile!" She stated everytime she drives it, she gets wiped clean of business cards and brochures from passerbys and even other vehicles at red lights. Thought you might find that interersting. - by RainMaker
Thought you might find that interersting.
That is interesting. I'll see if I can hunt down a few people in town with wraps and get their feedback. I knows ways of getting people to talk. :D - by Agent Smith
real nice fella in Dallas that does good work www-skinzwraps-com

take a look at examples. - by ilovesuperpages.com
Since it is a small and low to the ground car, the design is going to be key to making it noticable (so don't skimp on hiring a good designer). I'd go with a big logo/name along each side since the car is on the small side and if often moving, also on the back window is key, good luck. - by bigpoppasan
real nice fella in Dallas that does good work www-skinzwraps-com

take a look at examples.

I can say that my stock in this company has gone down the tubes (6k purchase at 19cents down to 8 cents)........ hopefully this vehicle wrapping will take off... I thought it was promising. This company seems to dominate the market.

Who has wrapped a vehicle for advertising purposes here? - by ilovesuperpages.com
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.