Home > Management > Recruiting Services

Recruiting Services

Does anyone have any experience with recruiting services? Does anyone have any recommendations on who to use for recruiting services? - by AZBroker
Have you tried advertising online at Monster.com, etc.? - by Mikey
I haven't ever used recruiting services. But then, I don't do too well recruiting either. :( - by Houston
Have you tried advertising online at Monster.com, etc.?
Does that really work? Do people use that? - by Jackie
Does that really work? Do people use that?
Some do, some don't. - by SpeedRacer
i am not exactly sure what you are trying to achieve but since the discussion seems to have gone towards job boards in general, i'd highly recommend craigslist.org. find the city you are interested in and post your opportunity under human resources jobs. it's free to post in most cities. the site is extremely busy as well. - by devbistro
...i'd highly recommend craigslist.org
Do a lot of people look for jobs online? - by WobblyBox
i guess it depends on the industry. but my guess is a vast majority of jobs are found online and through networking. - by devbistro
More and more people seeking jobs using online services - by Sanddollar
Great day AZBroker,

Employment agencies, head hunter's, executive search organizations, etc...all help find you applicant's. Naturally, they all charge a fee. If I may suggest, many non-profit organizations work with a diversified group of indivduals i.e. welfare to workfare, homeless and so on. Most of these organizations have a job readiness program with Job Developer's, that help these individuals seek employment. The best is that their service unlike employment agencies are free to you. Just a thought.

michael coritsidis
job ready strategist/motivational speaker/life coach - by job ready strategist
If I may suggest, many non-profit organizations work with a diversified group of indivduals i.e. welfare to workfare, homeless and so on. Most of these organizations have a job readiness program with Job Developer's, that help these individuals seek employment. The best is that their service unlike employment agencies are free to you. Just a thought.
Do you have any organizations in mind? - by AZBroker
Great day AZBroker,

Two great sites for non profit organizations are:
socialservice.com
ideallist.org
Simply call those organizations near where you are located and ask if they have job readiness programs inplace. Take it from there.

michaelc. - by job ready strategist
Great day AZBroker,

Two great sites for non profit organizations are:
socialservice.com
ideallist.org
Simply call those organizations near where you are located and ask if they have job readiness programs inplace. Take it from there.

michaelc.
Thank you Michael. I looked at those two websites. The job listings on the "social service" site didn't look very promising from a sales or marketing perspective since they are all "social service" related.
"The job site for jobs in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, mental health, case management, employee assistance, volunteer management, substance abuse treatment, domestic violence, community development, mentoring, youth development, child welfare, developmental disabilities and all other areas of social services."
Are you sure about the website address for the second site. I went to the website address you provided and it was basically a bunch of advertisements.

I think I'll jump on the search engine and see what I can find. Thanks again. :) - by AZBroker
Thank you Michael. I looked at those two websites. The job listings on the "social service" site didn't look very promising from a sales or marketing perspective since they are all "social service" related.Are you sure about the website address for the second site. I went to the website address you provided and it was basically a bunch of advertisements.

I think I'll jump on the search engine and see what I can find. Thanks again. :)
Sorry. It's idealist.org.
Non Profit is related to social service. It is within these social services organizations that have job ready programs. You simply have to weed them out. - by job ready strategist
Sorry. It's idealist.org.
Non Profit is related to social service. It is within these social services organizations that have job ready programs. You simply have to weed them out.
Ah, much better. This is great information that I didn't know about. Thank you Michael. - by AZBroker
Ah, much better. This is great information that I didn't know about. Thank you Michael.
You got it.;sm - by job ready strategist
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.