Home > Interview > The Real Secret to Sales Success

The Real Secret to Sales Success

The answer is... (You'll need to highlight the text below)

"Identify and Satisfy Customer Wants"

Everything else is just details. :eek: - by Mustang
Hello Mustang

Sorry. I don't understand your post. What are you looking for? - by RainMaker
The answer is... (You'll need to highlight the text below)

"Identify and Satisfy Customer Wants"

Everything else is just details. :eek:
There might be a "little" more than that but that is a good start. :D - by SpeedRacer
Hello Mustang

Sorry. I don't understand your post. What are you looking for?
You have to highlight the hidden text to see the answer to the question. :cool: - by Mustang
You have to highlight the hidden text to see the answer to the question. :cool:
Ah...sneaky. - by RainMaker
Ah...sneaky.
RM, this stuff is neat when you think about it. I wonder if the day comes when I think of something really profound to say, whether there's a way to make my post actually glow in the dark if everybody on the thread turns their lights off. - by Gary Boye
Ah...sneaky.
This isn't sneaky but does illuminate the reality that in life many of the answers we seek are right before us. Some will see and some won't. Think about it. ;) - by Mustang
This isn't sneaky but does illuminate the reality that in life many of the answers we seek are right before us. Some will see and some won't. Think about it. ;)
You asked the question yourself and answered it yourself. Many here are not seeking "the real secret to sales success" simply because we don't think it's a secret. If your highlighted text is the answer you have sought and found, then hopefully that will work for you. In my own case, it has never been a secret that being successful in anything required simply doing the needfull.

You're new here and if you get a chance to read many of RainMaker's posts, you'll notice that she has the remarkable ability to "see" a lot and "think" a lot. And when she needs answers she is never shy about asking the questions.

I'm not condemning in any way your thoughts and contribution here. I do appreciate your thoughts as I'm sure many do. - by Gary Boye
This isn't sneaky but does illuminate the reality that in life many of the answers we seek are right before us. Some will see and some won't. Think about it. ;)
So true on so many levels. - by RainMaker
RM, this stuff is neat when you think about it. I wonder if the day comes when I think of something really profound to say, whether there's a way to make my post actually glow in the dark if everybody on the thread turns their lights off.
I'll check with my 12-year old dauhghter. If there is a cool cyber-effect, I guarantee, she has already found it!

That makes me laugh because it reminds me of the time my mother bought these cute little PJs for my 4 year old son. They had red and green lizards on them. The first night my son wore them, about 10 minutes after being in bed, he came running out of the bedroom--all freaked out. Apparently, unbeknownst to my mother, these PJs had hidden "dragon flies" on them which actually glowed in the dark and could not be seen in the daylight. :eek:

Think you can top that one, Gary?? - by RainMaker
You're new here and if you get a chance to read many of RainMaker's posts, you'll notice that she has the remarkable ability to "see" a lot and "think" a lot. And when she needs answers she is never shy about asking the questions.
From the posturing in your posts it's apparent that a relationship exists between RainMaker and yourself. If it gives you any comfort, know that my response was not not aimed at RainMaker specifically but to everyone in general. :cool: - by Mustang
From the posturing in your posts it's apparent that a relationship exists between RainMaker and yourself. If it gives you any comfort, know that my response was not not aimed at RainMaker specifically but to everyone in general. :cool:
Mustang, welcome to Gary Boye's candor. I have been on the receiving end of it, myself, many times. His feedback is always honest: good, bad, or ugly.

After careful consideration, I have always found his comments to be helpful and have thanked him for them (even when they sting.) He has many years of experience. I have very little. I have come to respect the effort and quality of his posts. He has come to respect the seriousness with which I intend to learn this trade.

Stick around. This is a great forum. ;) - by RainMaker
His feedback is always honest: good, bad, or ugly.
When they make the movie, I want Eli Wallach to play my part. - by Gary Boye
When they make the movie, I want Eli Wallach to play my part.
Well, okay, but only if my part is played by Angelina Jolie ;) - by RainMaker
Stick around. This is a great forum. ;)
I guess I can pop in every now and again. :) - by Mustang
This isn't sneaky but does illuminate the reality that in life many of the answers we seek are right before us.
If it was a snake it would have bit you. Great thread Mustang... very creative. :) - by Agent Smith
RM, this stuff is neat when you think about it. I wonder if the day comes when I think of something really profound to say, whether there's a way to make my post actually glow in the dark if everybody on the thread turns their lights off.
Are you being serious or just mocking Mustang's post? - by SalesGuy
Are you being serious or just mocking Mustang's post?
Neither. I'm not always serious and I don't mock people. I thought the highlighting was amusing. That is not a bad thing, is it? - by Gary Boye
Neither. I'm not always serious and I don't mock people. I thought the highlighting was amusing. That is not a bad thing, is it?
I haven't come across anyone yet that thought "amusing" was a "bad" thing. - by SalesGuy
If it was a snake it would have bit you.
Precisely! Right before you eyes just waiting to be discovered. :cool: - by Mustang
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.