Home > Personal Development > Planning for Tomorrow

Planning for Tomorrow

I was reading another thread about "To-Do" lists and it reminded me of another habit I have found to be helpful which is planning the next day the night before. If you combine these two habits it can make for a very productive tomorrow. ;) - by Houston
I was reading another thread about "To-Do" lists and it reminded me of another habit I have found to be helpful which is planning the next day the night before. If you combine these two habits it can make for a very productive tomorrow.
I couldn't agree more. ;) - by AZBroker
I have found especially when I am really busy, if I take the time to write down the top 5-10 things that I need to do the next day, it really helps not just in staying organized but also when I'm at home in the evening I don't "bring my work home". I end up being a lot less stressed out and can keep my mind from racing when I'm trying to get to sleep. - by Doc MC
I end up being a lot less stressed out and can keep my mind from racing when I'm trying to get to sleep.
Exactly! ;) - by SalesPro
another thing that i read about and find useful. of the 10 things on your todo list, get the easiest ones out of the way first. you'll fill more accomplished and productive at the end of the day - by devbistro
another thing that i read about and find useful. of the 10 things on your todo list, get the easiest ones out of the way first. you'll fill more accomplished and productive at the end of the day
That's a good point. You could build a little momentum that way. - by Houston
another thing that i read about and find useful. of the 10 things on your todo list, get the easiest ones out of the way first. you'll fill more accomplished and productive at the end of the day
I'm of the opinion that a person is better served to "Prioritize" the activities on their To-Do list and then work from the top down. - by Rocket
I'm of the opinion that a person is better served to "Prioritize" the activities on their To-Do list and then work from the top down.
I like this idea. That way if you only get one item done in a day it is the most important item. ;) - by Calvin
I like this idea. That way if you only get one item done in a day it is the most important item. ;)
I'll second that. :) - by SpeedRacer
I imagine that most people don't accomplish all of the tasks on their daily "To-Do Lists". ;) - by Gilbert
I imagine that most people don't accomplish all of the tasks on their daily "To-Do Lists". ;)
I know I don't. At least with a list you are aware that you didn't complete all of the tasks and can give them a higher priority the next day.:D - by Doc MC
Plan your tomorrows today! Sage advice. ;) - by Jolly Roger
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.