Home > Technology > Marketing Dashboard

Marketing Dashboard

Does anyone use a Marketing Dashboard? - by Mikey
Does anyone use a Marketing Dashboard?
What do you mean by a "marketing dashboard"? - by Derek
What do you mean by a "marketing dashboard"?
Ditto. What is it, Mikey? - by RainMaker
I was referring to a marketing measurement system in the form of graphical displays of marketing metrics. - by Mikey
What types of things do you measure?

I use an access database that I created to track my metrics in telemarketing and appointments with prospects. I measure the response based on the scripts I am using, the time of day, day of week, and hour of calling. For appointments, I measure how well I thought I did on each section of my appointment agenda on a scale of 1-10, how well I think I qualified them on the phone before the appointment, if the appointment cancelled, if I made the sale.

I don't have any fancy graphical displays. Just ratios so that I can focus on where I need to improve. - by Derek
The marketing information you track can be whatever you want. - by Mikey
The marketing information you track can be whatever you want.
Okay.

I guess to answer you original question then, I don't use a dashboard. - by Derek
Don't get caught in papalysis by analysis.:D - by Rothgar the Pacifist
oops paralysis.:p - by Rothgar the Pacifist

I use an access database that I created to track my metrics in telemarketing and appointments with prospects. I measure the response based on the scripts I am using, the time of day, day of week, and hour of calling. For appointments, I measure how well I thought I did on each section of my appointment agenda on a scale of 1-10, how well I think I qualified them on the phone before the appointment, if the appointment cancelled, if I made the sale.

I don't have any fancy graphical displays. Just ratios so that I can focus on where I need to improve.
Derek, you have made several references to your careful tracking--almost to the point that I can't believe anyone could consistently keep track of that level of detail. Knowing how I am, I could never do it to the level that you do, but I admire this and recognize its value. Tell me, how long have you been tracking? Is it challenging to track consistently, and how often do you review your results?

Did you get this from HPB Selling? Darn. That reminds me...I ordered HPB before Christmas, online...it never came. I better dig up the receipt. - by RainMaker
Knowing how I am, I could never do it to the level that you do, but I admire this and recognize its value.
Maybe you need a marketing dashboard too. ;) - by Mikey
Maybe you need a marketing dashboard too. ;)
Yes, Mikey, I believe I do. - by RainMaker
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.