Home > Personal Development > Think and Grow Rich

Think and Grow Rich

Right now I'm downloading the "Think and Grow Rich" audiobook. I read the hardcopy several times over the last couple decades. Has anyone else read this classic? - by Jolly Roger
I have. It's quite motivational, but that whole mystic part at the end makes it hard to finish. I did, but I had to force myself. - by KirkOtto
I have. It's quite motivational, but that whole mystic part at the end makes it hard to finish. I did, but I had to force myself.
Wow, I thought more people would have read this book. It's been out for quite some time. :st

In all seriousness, I consider this to be one of the true classics in Self-Help.

About the mystic part, I have personal stories that most people would write off as coincidence that support the author's writings. ;omi - by Jolly Roger
I've found that quite a bit of biz and self help books go into that realm. It doesn't bother me, but it's not something I've experienced. - by KirkOtto
Right now I'm downloading the "Think and Grow Rich" audiobook. I read the hardcopy several times over the last couple decades. Has anyone else read this classic?
My dad read and lives by this book. Hes a darn good salesman! - by ginoayn
Right now I'm downloading the "Think and Grow Rich" audiobook. I read the hardcopy several times over the last couple decades. Has anyone else read this classic?
Yes, JR, years ago I have read the book twice along with some other Napoleon Hill material. I also value his work very much. It's also good reading for a long air flight. - by Gary Boye
Yes, JR, years ago I have read the book twice along with some other Napoleon Hill material. I also value his work very much. It's also good reading for a long air flight.
LOL..Gary.

Im not that young.
My father originally read the book more then 20 years ago.

But the principles are still valid because.......
people never change. - by ginoayn
But the principles are still valid because.......
people never change.
Wonderful statement, Ginoayn. - by RainMaker
I've read this book more times than I can remember and loved it every time. - by Frankie
I haven't read it, but am going to get it and read it. I just finished Success Secrets for the Self-Employed by Paul and Sarah Edwards and am almost done reading Manifesting Your Destiny by Dr. Wayne Dyer. Very inspirational and I find all these principles can be applied to business. - by TheWildBonBon
I've got one word for that book... "Fantastic!" - by WobblyBox
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.