Home > Presentation > Online sales presentation from laptop

Online sales presentation from laptop

In my business I call on small mom & pop restaurants to sell them online marketing. I use a presentation book with printouts and samples. I would like to give a live presentation on a laptop, but am wondering if there is a way to get internet access for my presentation without relying on internet availability at the restaurant. Anyone have any suggestions? - by RainMaker
Have you considered running a copy of the site straight from the laptop? - by Jeff Blackwell
Have you considered running a copy of the site straight from the laptop?
I have and many aspects of my presentation can be done this way--but invariably they want to see the consumer website and the searching feature--which will only work dynamically from the server. - by RainMaker
I would like to give a live presentation on a laptop, but am wondering if there is a way to get internet access for my presentation without relying on internet availability at the restaurant.
As I understand it, you're going to be dependent on some form of Internet connection whether that be WiFi or some other type of Network. - by Jeff Blackwell
I'm trying to figure out if there is a card or something you can get from Sprint or Verizon that gives you interenet access using satellite or cell towers. - by RainMaker
Verizon offers BroadbandAccess in certain areas via BroadbandAccess-capable PC card. You might give them a call. - by Jeff Blackwell
Thank you, Jeff. As always, you are a dependable source of useful information.:co - by RainMaker
Happy to be of help. ;) - by Jeff Blackwell
Verizon offers BroadbandAccess in certain areas via BroadbandAccess-capable PC card. You might give them a call.
I've decided to give this a try. Thanks, Jeff. - by RainMaker
I've decided to give this a try. Thanks, Jeff.
Good luck with that. :) - by Jeff Blackwell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.