Home > Personal Selling > Selling to Big Companies

Selling to Big Companies

Hi Folks,

On 10 February 06 at 1:00PM Pacific Standard Time (2:00PM Mountain Time, 3:00PM Central Time, 4:00PM Eastern Time, 5:00PM Atlantic Time) my colleague and sales mentor Jill Konrath is holding a teleseminar on Selling to Big Companies.

She's just published her book, Seling to Big Companies, and I think we all have something to learn from her. So, I decided put out an invitation here.
If this sounds like a good scenario for you, then go to…

http://www.di-squad.com/teleseminar.html and read the details. If you like what you see then register and join us on 10 February 2006 for a good discussion on Selling to Big Companies with Author, speaker and consultant, Jill Konrath.

"Selling to big companies takes big ideas, and big thinking. This book will help you BIG time." ~ Jeffrey Gitomer, Author of The Little Red Book of Selling

"Stop fishing in small ponds with the wrong bait. You'll net bigger clients with this straightforward, easy-to-follow approach." ~ Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing and Author of the Guerrilla Marketing series

Cheers

Tom "Bald Dog", Organisational Provocateur - by Bald Dog
Also check out a book titled "Selling to Vito" (Very Important Top Officers). - by Closermac
"Stop fishing in small ponds with the wrong bait. You'll net bigger clients with this straightforward, easy-to-follow approach." ~ Jay Conrad Levinson, The Father of Guerrilla Marketing and Author of the Guerrilla Marketing series

Chin-Ning Chu, a great business writer wrote the following words and I believe in what she said:
"The world is like a pyramid of people struggling with one another. You don't have the choice of whether or not to join in the struggle, but you can choose where to fight. Don't fight the battle at the bottom of the pyramid. It is much too crowded down there. It is easier near the top."

- by Gary Boye
There's always room at the top! ;) - by SalesGuy
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.