Home > Presentation > Need feed back Marketing and Sales Pros!

Need feed back Marketing and Sales Pros!

What are some objectives that can be set when producing a presentation to a possible sponsor;and selling the idea of a lemonade stand? - by Ms.Angie
What are some objectives that can be set when producing a presentation to a possible sponsor;and selling the idea of a lemonade stand?
Who will you be selling the idea of a lemonade stand to and what's in it for them? - by Agent Smith
I can't think of anything that they will gain from this sponsorship except a little free publicity because the sponsor will get their money returned but the profits will go to a charity. - by Ms.Angie
I can't think of anything that they will gain from this sponsorship except a little free publicity because the sponsor will get their money returned but the profits will go to a charity.
Ms.Angie, so what you're selling is a little free publicity, right? What benefit will the Buyer see from this "free publicity"? Is this the type of publicity that would make its way in front of the Buyer's target audience? - by Marcus
Whenever I have something I want to sell I first ask myself a few questions:
  • WHAT: What am I selling? In your case maybe you're not really selling "lemonade" but instead "publicity".
  • WHO: Who wants something like this and what's in it for them? In your case maybe small businesses would want this type of "publicity" in hope of drawing attention to their own business. You are in essence building a "profile".
  • WHEN/WHERE: When and where am I most likely to find someone (prospect) who wants this?
  • HOW: How will I reach my target market? What is the most effective way of making contact with these prospects? For this type of project maybe word of mouth referrals is the best method because word spreads fast and it doesn't cost a lot of money.
Just some ideas. ;) - by Agent Smith
I can't think of anything that they will gain from this sponsorship except a little free publicity because the sponsor will get their money returned but the profits will go to a charity.
Ms. Angie, my advice on this would be to not over-analyze. Keep it simple and appeal to the person's better nature. With the profits going to charity, you're basically asking for help. Nothing wrong with that--nothing that needs any fancy game plan. The world is filled with people who are willing to help a good cause. - by Gary Boye
Ms. Angie, even if the cause is good and profits go to charity, etc. unless you're working a hot prospect base you're going to have to sell the idea. Businesses get charity calls quite frequently. Even more so, you're still competing with everyone else for your prospect's time, attention and of course money. All this really means is like anything else you need to plan your work and then work your plan. - by Houston
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.