Home > Networking > Networking Article From Entrepreneur Mag 12/05

Networking Article From Entrepreneur Mag 12/05

This is a link to an article from Entrepreneur magazine that talks about Networking. I would like to know your thoughts.

Bonita...........

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/0,4621,324350,00.html - by tigerlily
Excellent article about networking. Networking always gets down to what I have to offer someone he or she wants or knows another person wants. Too many times people think networking is joining all kinds of networking groups or chamber groups to meet people and over time create centers-of-influence. That's fine if that kind of business and social interaction is what someone likes to do for profit or not.

Mike - by MitchM
Excellent article about networking. Networking always gets down to what I have to offer someone he or she wants or knows another person wants. Too many times people think networking is joining all kinds of networking groups or chamber groups to meet people and over time create centers-of-influence. That's fine if that kind of business and social interaction is what someone likes to do for profit or not.

Mike
Mike, you summed that up beautifully. :) - by Agent Smith
It is my belief that as I help others build their businesses my business will grow as well. When I hear of a need that I know one of my contacts can help with I foward the name. I have later gained business because my act of kindness was remembered. Mind you, this is just one aspect of networking that works. - by tigerlily
It is my belief that as I help others build their businesses my business will grow as well. When I hear of a need that I know one of my contacts can help with I foward the name. I have later gained business because my act of kindness was remembered. Mind you, this is just one aspect of networking that works.
Great outlook Tigerlily and one that I share with you. ;wi - by Agent Smith
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.