Home > Interview > Ready, willing and able

Ready, willing and able

Hello. This is my first post. My name is Don (Donnie). I just started working for a home improvement company and I'm looking for as much information on selling as I can find.

I have a question that I'd like to ask the forum community. What exactly does, "ready, willing and able" mean? :bl - by donnie
Here's how I've always viewed "ready, willing, and able":

Ready - I've made my decision.
Willing - I'm willing to do this now.
Able - I have the ability to make the decision and the ability to pay.

That's just me and others might have a different opinion. - by Houston
I think you nailed it, Houston.

Kathleen - by KSA-Mktg
Here's how I've always viewed "ready, willing, and able":

Ready - I've made my decision.
Willing - I'm willing to do this now.
Able - I have the ability to make the decision and the ability to pay.
Many thanks. I thought it was something like that.

I was just about to ask another question but I answer my own question. ;bg - by donnie
To me "ready" means...
(1) Education - I've looked around enough to know what I want compared to "I just started looking and need to more information".
(2) Time - I'm ready to buy now compared to "I'm not ready just yet".

To me "willing" means...
(1) I am willing to do this (on my own terms/conditions) compared to "I'm not willing to do this under these conditions".

To me "able" means...
(1) Authority - I am able to do this because I am the decision maker compared to "I need to talk this over with my spouse".
(2) Budget - I am able to pay for this compared to "I can't afford this". - by Jolly Roger
Good explanation Jolly Roger. You're samples are understandable. - by shinningstar
Good explanation Jolly Roger. You're samples are understandable.
Thank you. ;sm - by Jolly Roger
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.