Home > Marketing > Marketing Plan

Marketing Plan

I read the definition SalesPractice posted about a "Marketing Plan". I already know what advertising or marketing I plan to do. What's the point of writing it down? Between Marketing Plan, Business Plan, etc. it seems like I'd be doing nothing but writing. :( - by Newbie
I guess it depends on how complex and detailed your marketing plan is (can you keep it all staight in your head). Also whether it is for your own business or if you have someone to report to.;) - by Doc MC
Between Marketing Plan, Business Plan, etc. it seems like I'd be doing nothing but writing.
That's funny stuff. :p I know where you're coming from though.

IMO, one of the biggest advantages of writing "anything" down is that it can free your mind up for other things. Another advantage of writing down your marketing plan is that it can help to crystalize your thoughts and be used as a map to keep your efforts on track. - by Mikey
I use a short marketing plan format I have learnt from Jay Conrad Levinson. It is both on my office wall and in my daytimer. I look at it every day and reminds me of where I am going with my business. I have found it helpful.

Cheers
Bald Dog, SMS Consulting Group - by Bald Dog
I use a short marketing plan format I have learnt from Jay Conrad Levinson. It is both on my office wall and in my daytimer. I look at it every day and reminds me of where I am going with my business. I have found it helpful.
Can you post a link to where others can find a copy? - by Newbie
New Sales Job « Prev | Next » Pricing To Sell
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.