Home > Education > Real estate sales training

Real estate sales training

I have not studied sales training too terribly much but I think I have picked up enough to understand what it entails in my business (real estate).

Here is what I have picked up so far:
  • Ask questions to find out if you are working with a qualified prospect.
  • Ask questions to find out what the prospect wants, why, and under what conditions they will buy.
  • Secure an upfront committment. (Buyer - Broker Agreement)
  • Show the prospect homes that meet the criteria they outlined.
  • Ask which of the homes they want to buy and why.
  • Answer any questions or concerns the prospect might have. Some of these might be thought of as objections.
  • Write up the contract. Oversee the deal to closing. Maintain ongoing customer service.
  • Stay in contact. Develop referrals.
Did I miss anything? - by realtor
I work with manufactured homes which isn't too much different than real estate. Your outline looks great for a Buyer. What would you do with a Seller? - by Thomas
Did I miss anything?
It looks like you did a good job of touching on the basic framework of one-on-one selling. :) - by saltydog
I work with manufactured homes which isn't too much different than real estate. Your outline looks great for a Buyer. What would you do with a Seller?
The only thing I would do different is the presentation. Instead of presenting homes I would present my services. - by realtor
It looks like you did a good job of touching on the basic framework of one-on-one selling. :)
I agree. The framework is accurate. ;) - by Agent Smith
That is the basic framework for all personal selling is it not? - by Milton
That is the basic framework for all personal selling is it not?
Yes, as far I know. :) - by Agent Smith
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.