Home > Personal Development > "The Secret" - Fact or Fiction?

"The Secret" - Fact or Fiction?

I watched "The Secret" today and loved it. Did anyone else see this? - by saltydog
Salty, I not only watched it I bought the DVD. :thu

Fact or Fiction? I am not an authority on the subject so all I can say is, "I don't know". However, I can say that many of my own life exeriences are congruent with what was said. - by Liberty
I watched "The Secret" today and loved it. Did anyone else see this?
I've seen it and I can agree with everthing they said. I can't express how happy I am to see that someone has packaged this material for today's audience . ;co - by Milton
I've seen it and I can agree with everthing they said. I can't express how happy I am to see that someone has packaged this material for today's audience.
I'm happy to see I'm not alone. :) - by saltydog
;om I must say that I was supprised that "Purpose", as in purposeful choices, was not part of the process. - by Liberty
Yes, I've seen the video. Did anyone also watch "What the bleep do we know"? - by Agent Smith
Yes, I've seen the video. Did anyone also watch "What the bleep do we know"?
It has been a while since I watched that movie but as I recall it crossed over into similar territory. I'll have to see rent it and refresh my memory. What did you think of "The Secret"? - by saltydog
Did anyone also watch "What the bleep do we know"?
Another good movie. ;co - by Milton
I watched "The Secret" today and loved it. Did anyone else see this?
A friend brought this over last night. It was cool. Napoleon Hill brought up a lot of the same ideas in his books. - by Calvin
We - my wife and I - watched it via the link provided on the Forum and ended up buying the DVD. Funny thing...First reference I saw to "The Secret" was on the Forum last week. Then on Sunday, it was briefly mentioned in the message at our church. On Monday, a prospective client mentioned it to me as well. We watched it that night. Coincidence? I wonder!

--Scott - by Dixon Hill
Coincidence? I think not! ;) - by Calvin
Yeah Calvin, I think you're right.

--Scott - by Dixon Hill
I believe it is reality. I have used these techniques in my own life and have seen results. Another great book that outlines the same concept is "The Science of Getting Rich". Has anyone read this yet? - by wlctrent
Another great book that outlines the same concept is "The Science of Getting Rich". Has anyone read this yet?
Not yet but I will. ;sm - by Calvin
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.