Home > Presentation > First Time For Sales Presentation

First Time For Sales Presentation

Hey Guys,

Need Some Suggestion?

What your gonna say for the first time you have a presentation for your product?

How do u make the presentation powerful and convincing?

What words will you use to smoothen the presentation? - by elle1511
What your gonna say for the first time you have a presentation for your product?
Hey elle1511, present to the customer how your product/service will either solve his/her problem or satisfy a want. - by saltydog
Hey elle1511, present to the customer how your product/service will either solve his/her problem or satisfy a want.
But How should i start with ..? How should i speak? - by elle1511
But How should i start with ..?
Are you asking how to transition from the interview to the presentation?

How should i speak?
What are you asking? - by Agent Smith
Are you asking how to transition from the interview to the presentation?

What are you asking?
I mean what is the dialog tht i should use in order to make my presentation continuous smoothly .. ? =) - by elle1511
I mean what is the dialog tht i should use in order to make my presentation continuous smoothly .. ? =)
What is your presentation? - by Agent Smith
I mean what is the dialog tht i should use in order to make my presentation continuous smoothly .. ? =)
Are you using a canned presentation? - by Calvin
Is English your first language? - by Derek
What is your presentation?
Hye Agent Smith, My presentation is my a proposal presentation of product.. - by elle1511
Is English your first language?
Hye Derek. English will be the language for the presentation.. So what do u think bout it..? - by elle1511
Are you using a canned presentation?
Hye Calvin,

Nope, I just crate my own presentation tools coz i wanna make it short and understood..I'll be using Powerpoint for my presentation.. Anyway any suggestion other than using the Powerpoint? or any features in Powerpoint that makes my presentation looks simple and attractive?

Thanks Cal, - by elle1511
Use the 10/20/30 Rule for a Power Point Presentation

No more than 10 Slides.

No more than 20 Minutes.

No Less than 30 point font.

Now, go make some money. - by Derek
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.