Home > Networking > Sales leads clubs

Sales leads clubs

I found out about sales leads clubs today. Does anyone belong to one of these? Do they really work? Any recommendations? - by realtor
Do they really work? Any recommendations?
Networking works! Check out:
  • Business Network International
  • LeTip International
  • Ali Lassen's Lead Club
- by Jolly Roger
Thank you for the suggestions. I checked out those three groups and in the process found out that my very own Chamber of Commerce has a sales leads group. :thu - by realtor
I met a guy yesterday who was a member of BNI and explained it to me. He said that there are different groups of 10-15 people in each area. Each person in the group is from a different type of business so there aren't any duplicates - one realtor, one insurance agent, one car salesman, etc. The members meet for breakfast or lunch and exchange leads. This guy sold cars and said he got at least one deal a month from the group. - by Marcus
This is the same idea as LeTip, and I'm sure many others. I've been to a couple of LeTip meetings. It's handled in a very, very structured format, and seems to work extremely well for the few people of the group I know personally.

I went to their meetings, though I'm not from their area... so I couldn't join. But it has been an excellent resource for those who have invited me. - by Coda1108
Do they really work?
Networking works if you work your network. My belief is that these "clubs" help people get into networks that they normally wouldn't be exposed to. - by Liberty
Does networking by using these leads only work for online contacts? Is there a way to network with your local community or is networking limited to online? - by ozzie
The lead clubs listed so far have been "local" and "offline". There are also online networks like ecademy and linkedin. - by Liberty
Thank you Liberty for clarifying this. I knew I was confused. ;sm I don't think our little town of 4,000 would have anything like Letip or the others that have been mentioned for local or offline use. - by ozzie
I don't think our little town of 4,000 would have anything like Letip or the others that have been mentioned for local or offline use.
That may be true. I would bet a dime to a donut that more than a few people in your town get together on occassion at a local establishment and swap the occassional lead or two. - by Liberty
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.