Home > Education > need help for sales training manuals

need help for sales training manuals

need help in making a sales training manual. Can someone help me? - by Store
need help in making a sales training manual. Can someone help me?
What do you have in mind? - by AZBroker
basically its for customer service. what should I put in modules? - by Store
Check out the ready made manuals at [Self-promotion removed by moderator]. - by Virden J. Thornton
Do you have a basis to work from? What's the material (subject matter). I don't mind helping out a bit, contact me via PM if you want and if you still need help. - by klorpet
Well I'm not exactly sure what you're needing help with, but I'll do my best to help with information if that's what you need.

You say it's a manual about customer service, so here's a few tips:

1. Always honor your guarantee.
2. If meeting face-to-face in a restaurant pick up the tab.
3. Send greeting cards to your customers via postal mail thanking them for their business and etc. This shows your customer you care.
4. Don't be afraid to refer your customer to a competitor if you don't have what he or she is looking for. I done this once, because I didn't have what she needed, and she not only thanked me, but she returned about a month later and placed a big order with me.

Those are just a few tips, but if you have any more questions just PM me. - by mrs75
basically its for customer service. what should I put in modules?
I think it depends on what kind of business you're in and what your customer service people do. The best thing I ever saw in a customer service department was monthly incentives (contests) to keep the morale up. I know that isn't training for a manual, but if your group is motivated, they'll conssistenely do a better job and you'll have less turn over.

Susan - by susana
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.