Home > Approach > Referral made approaching easier.

Referral made approaching easier.

When we are contacting any new client, it would be much easier for us to make an appointment with them if we get their names from their friends. It would make them think that it is worth their time listening to what we are going to present to them.;sm - by khunvi
When we are contacting any new client, it would be much easier for us to make an appointment with them if we get their names from their friends. It would make them think that it is worth their time listening to what we are going to present to them.;sm
And why is that? - by AZBroker
Referrals usually make an approach easier if the prospect has expressed interest in the product. It is a good way of marketing a product. There is even a forum here dedicated to networking, referrals, and word-of-mouth. - by clarise
When we are contacting any new client, it would be much easier for us to make an appointment with them if we get their names from their friends. It would make them think that it is worth their time listening to what we are going to present to them.;sm
One of the products I'm developing (selling to millionaire's) devotes an entire section to the importance of referrals. Amongst the very rich, I grew my business more through owner referrals than any other method.

Susan - by susana
Amongst the very rich, I grew my business more through owner referrals than any other method.
I can easily believe this. Do you have any referral tips you can pass on? - by SalesGuy
I can easily believe this. Do you have any referral tips you can pass on?
Some of my worst 'problem customers' ended up giving me the most referrals. That goes against the grain. Keep in mind....if you take a problem customer and fix what's wrong, they become your strongest supporter. As sales people, we can be too short sighted. We get a call from a customer who has some kind of issue, and we think 'this guy isn't going to make me any money'. WRONG!! When you correct the problem, they will be loyal to you for doing it.
Instead of putting someone off to accounting for a billing problem...call accounting yourself. In the eyes of the customer, you solved the problem.
Hope this helps.

Susan - by susana
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.