Home > Marketing > Never Sell Something People Don't Want to Buy

Never Sell Something People Don't Want to Buy

This will be a chapter in a marketing book coming in the next few months. The only 'sales-related' chapter in the book.
I will post the chapter once it has been finalized.

Susan - by susana
Susana, that is a great title for a chapter on sales. I look forward to reading your work. :) - by SalesGuy
Susana, that is a great title for a chapter on sales. I look forward to reading your work. :)
Thanks. The theme of the chapter is the mistakes companies make when marketing doesn't talk to sales. They'd rather go hire a bunch of consultants to develop a marketing plan than talk to the people who actually talk to the customers.
It was fun writing. Finally got my revenge on marketing....

Susan - by susana
It was fun writing. Finally got my revenge on marketing....
This should be good. ;) - by SalesGuy
I would have assumed the title for my motto because that is exactly how I feel, both as a seller and a buyer. It is sometimes futile to encourage a prospect to buy a product he is least interested in.

Susana, what's your book going to be called? - by clarise
I would have assumed the title for my motto because that is exactly how I feel, both as a seller and a buyer. It is sometimes futile to encourage a prospect to buy a product he is least interested in.

Susana, what's your book going to be called?
Clarise,

I think it's going to be called Million Dollar Marketing Secrets. I wrote 1 chapter. I feel strongly that if marketing has a message that resonates with a prospect, the 'right' kind of leads should come in. Not the tire kicker kind of leads that we've all experienced. ;st

Susan - by susana
"Million Dollar Marketing Secrets". That's catchy! ;bg - by Bulldog
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.