Home > Social Influence > Your Influence is Your Best Persuasion

Your Influence is Your Best Persuasion

I don't know if my phrase is correct! What I understood in influence what you are or your reputation. Whatever you are selling, you persuade people in buying your product through your appearance or influence. For example, you are selling health books, you must also look healthy.

I guess there are lots of reactions of what I have said. I would gladly accept any negative reactions and learn of what you could react! - by encoder
I don't know if my phrase is correct! What I understood in influence what you are or your reputation. Whatever you are selling, you persuade people in buying your product through your appearance or influence. For example, you are selling health books, you must also look healthy.

I guess there are lots of reactions of what I have said. I would gladly accept any negative reactions and learn of what you could react!

I think another way of saying what you are saying...is to "Walk your talk." - by Gary Boye
I think another way of saying what you are saying...is to "Walk your talk."
I think you're right Gary. My previous career was in politics and public policy. I always said I preferred being influential rather than powerful. I found that my influence with those in power was directly proportional to my credibility. I'm finding the same applies in sales.

--Scott - by Dixon Hill
For example, you are selling health books, you must also look healthy.
One word - "congruency". - by Calvin
What I understood in influence what you are or your reputation. Whatever you are selling, you persuade people in buying your product through your appearance or influence.
People are influenced and sometimes intimidated by 'prestige'. It probably falls somewhere between 'social proof' and 'authority'. - by Seth
I believe that my reputation and integrity influence my contacts to purchase my products. I've learned that if I "walk the talk" by wearing the make-up, jewelry, etc. that I sell, this also influences my customers.

The past few weeks, I've been doing my nails. I hadn't done them in years. My customers have noticed and are now buying nail polish from me! - by ozzie
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.