Home > Cold Calling > Cold Calling - Ari Galper's Unlock the Game

Cold Calling - Ari Galper's Unlock the Game

Has anyone taken Ari's training? How does this compare to other's programs like Sandler sales training? - by Jolly Roger
Has anyone taken Ari's training? How does this compare to other's programs like Sandler sales training?
After seeing this thread I looked up Ari on the web and found a couple of decent articles. It looks like Ari focus is limited Cold Calling where Sandler covers the entire sales process. - by AZBroker
Thanks AZ. Any idea on how Ari's cold calling training compares with Sandler's cold call training? - by Jolly Roger
Do you think that cold calling has fallen out of fashion more these days though?

I don't know, maybe you still find it successful. But in light of all the tv coverage on scammers and cowboys I just thought the public were more wary of this method of selling. - by Dolly
Do you think that cold calling has fallen out of fashion more these days though?

I don't know, maybe you still find it successful. But in light of all the tv coverage on scammers and cowboys I just thought the public were more wary of this method of selling.
The public definately has issues with telemarketing. There is a reason for the "Do Not Call Registry". - by Jolly Roger
Hi Jolly,

In my view Ari gives the prospect a chance to say no. Sandler overcomes objections to turn every Tom, Dick and Harry into clients. Sandler's approach is great for selling cheap commodities. Ari's approach is great for selling expensive professional services.

It's not cold calling per se. It's about a mindset. The mindset of jointly discovering whether or not we want to go ahead with the sales. It's totally free of manipulation. Sandler is still the old-fashioned manipulative sales approach, "How can I make you do what makes me money?"

Ari's stuff is one of the best sales programme's I've ever laid my dirty little paws on. Try it. It's all fully guaranteed. - by Bald Dog
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.