Home > Marketing > Joint Ventures

Joint Ventures

I'm curious if anyone here has had any experiences (good or bad) with joint ventures? There's some books I've seen (Marc Goldman's), but haven't yet purchased anything. Thought I'd check with the group and see if anyone here has used a partner for joint venture/

Susan - by susana
I went into joint venture with a family member. We bought a piece of property together and fixed it up and sold it. I wouldn't say the experience was bad but I wouldn't call it good either. The costs weren't exactly what we thought they would be and towards the end money and tempers were getting short. I am so glad we sold that home. - by Marcus
Susana,

Here you find a number of podcasts and all sorts of bits and bobs on JVs. I'm also a member of the group and am JV-ing with several members. I love the concept.

www.varjan.com/worldwidejointventures.shtml - by Bald Dog
Susana,

Here you find a number of podcasts and all sorts of bits and bobs on JVs. I'm also a member of the group and am JV-ing with several members. I love the concept.

www.varjan.com/worldwidejointventures.shtml
Thanks for the tip!! It's greatly appreciated.

Susan - by susana
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.