Home > Technology > Ezine advertising

Ezine advertising

How many of you use Ezines as a form of advertising for your business? Do you find this type of advertising effective? I have tried some ezine newsletters without much success. If you have had success, can you name a few good Ezines to advertise my business in? - by wlctrent
Wlctrent, I was thinking of trying Ezines to advertise. I heard from people that they make some good money by using Ezines to advertise. If I give it a try, I'll post back in a few to let you know how it worked for me. - by nogard
My advice is to be very, very aware of the size and demographics of the ezine. They should be willing to share circulation figures and something about who their readers are (nationality, age, interests). Many ezines are really an utter waste of money, but others are excellent value for money especially if they are still growing and underpricing their ad space--like those that are just moving from google ads to controlling their own advertising.

I feel the best approach is to use ezines for products that sell online. Then you can easily track the traffic and sales conversion rate for the ad. Even small zines can be worth the money if the ezine niche matches your target demographics, those that aren;t should be cut loose quickly. - by theglyphon
How many of you use Ezines as a form of advertising for your business? Do you find this type of advertising effective? I have tried some ezine newsletters without much success. If you have had success, can you name a few good Ezines to advertise my business in?
Remember - Ezine articles get you linked to search engines where
you get more exposure for whatever keywords get picked up so keep
your content full of what it is you want to promote.

I ran a search on one of my keywords one time and found a post I had
submitted to MyLot on the second page of Yahoo. I was pleasantly
surprised. - by Karen Sargent
i was just thinking of a good nice way to publicize online. i dont want to randomly email people about my company..or add them to my myspace. an ezine is a great idea. especially independent ones that can relate to your business. - by rox2006
i was just thinking of a good nice way to publicize online. i dont want to randomly email people about my company..or add them to my myspace. an ezine is a great idea. especially independent ones that can relate to your business.
That is a good way to publicize online. When you place content about
your business, the search engine spiders find your keywords in all sorts
of places like ezines, forums, even free advertisements.

I said nothing about emails or myspace. I'm following your thread to
explain what good exposure you can get from posting articles in a variety
of places. - by Karen Sargent
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.