Home > Personal Selling > Sale Role Plays

Sale Role Plays

I am in India..and wants to change my career to Sales Trainer..Need to know if there are sales role plays (skits ) available on internet or with any one in the fourm...I am interested to buy

Naishadh - by naishadh
I haven't seen any skits but there is a book by Jeff Magee called, "The Sales Training Handbook" that contains 52 mini-seminars for training salespeople. - by AZBroker
I am in India..and wants to change my career to Sales Trainer..Need to know if there are sales role plays (skits ) available on internet or with any one in the fourm...I am interested to buy

Naishadh
Most role plays are industry specific. Do you have an industry in mind?
It's hard to design a 'generic' role play. Unless you're on an interview and they do the old "Sell me this pen" routine.

Susan - by susana
Unless you're on an interview and they do the old "Sell me this pen" routine.

Susan
What is the "Sell me this pen" routine? - by SpeedRacer
What is the "Sell me this pen" routine?
When some sharp as a tack sales manager wants to see if you have some sales skills. They give you a pen and say, "Sell me this pen". It was usually while sitting in a restaurant or hotel lobby. As you can imagine, it was completely moronic.

Susan - by susana
When some sharp as a tack sales manager wants to see if you have some sales skills. They give you a pen and say, "Sell me this pen". It was usually while sitting in a restaurant or hotel lobby. As you can imagine, it was completely moronic.

Susan
I have some questions so I'll start a new thread. Thank you Susan. - by SpeedRacer

Naishadh
Is this for tele sales or would it be face to face situations? I was in telesales as a sales rep and a trainer for a little over 5 years, so I may have some ideas. - by RyanJ
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.