Home > Personal Selling > Christmas Sales Questions

Christmas Sales Questions

When is your busiest week for Christmas sales? And maybe more importantly, what is your cutoff date for the holiday rush? Are any of you still frantically making sales by the 20th of December? Is your product one that needs delivery time? - by destiny
I heard that the day after Thanksgiving was called Black Friday because it's when stores move from the Red to the Black. That's like putting all of your eggs in one basket. Spooky! :yi - by Slick
Christmas doesn't things much for us but I would like to get deals closed in time to take a few days off during the Holidays. - by realtor
Christmas doesn't things much for us but I would like to get deals closed in time to take a few days off during the Holidays.
Yes, indeed! And if you're a realtor as your username suggests, it's also helping families to be in a new home for the holidays... that's always a fabulous thing to happen! - by destiny
My last Avon campaign before Christmas ends on 12/21 and then I have to allow for 3-4 days shipping. I don't think I will be able to deliver any items in time for Christmas with that last campaign. Impossible for me! - by ozzie
My last Avon campaign before Christmas ends on 12/21 and then I have to allow for 3-4 days shipping. I don't think I will be able to deliver any items in time for Christmas with that last campaign. Impossible for me!
Wow, that is indeed cutting it very close! Do your customers know that they probably won't have their items in time for Christmas if they have something coming in that last order? - by destiny
I have moved my cut-off date up to Dec. 12th but it still won't be delivered until after the 19th. I have warned my customers that items may not be here before Christmas. I'm going to try to get everything delivered though. I'll pretend I'm Santa. ;sm - by ozzie
It depends to the flow of the business. From Dec. 20 to Jan. 5, it's my busy hours. All deals and transactions keep going especially if it's necessary. - by shinningstar
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.