Home > Advertising > Amazing Success With Fridge Magnets

Amazing Success With Fridge Magnets

My magnet reads " NEED MONEY FAST" ring paul on 07810 100 100 [a cherished easy to remember number] These go straight on their fridge once our first meeting is over,I get regular calls from usually wives who tell me that many "money type " decisions are made in the kitchen.

There is no doubt that in the last 12 months I have had around 10/15 calls from the placing of 100 magnets. They are good for exisitng relationship building too.

kind regards to you all,

UK Paul - by UK Paul
My magnet reads " NEED MONEY FAST" ring paul on 07810 100 100 [a cherished easy to remember number] These go straight on their fridge once our first meeting is over,I get regular calls from usually wives who tell me that many "money type " decisions are made in the kitchen.

There is no doubt that in the last 12 months I have had around 10/15 calls from the placing of 100 magnets. They are good for exisitng relationship building too.

kind regards to you all,

UK Paul
That is a fabulous idea for your type of business Paul.

I'm trying to figure out how to use that for mine.

Karen - by Karen Sargent
I visit a lot of people in their home and I see thousands of refrigerator magnets. I can see how a magnet for commonly used products or services like a pizza parlor might be helpful but a magnet for your life insurance salesperson probably wouldn't stick. - by AZBroker
I arrange secured loans and remortgages at the bottom end of the market,this idea definately works for me here in the UK. Its a great daily reminder of ME. - by UK Paul
I have lots of magnets on my frig and really like them. When I need a service or product, it makes it easy to place the call. I'm wondering if I could use them with my business too. - by ozzie
A refrigerator magnet would probably be a good idea for an Avon rep because of the repeat buyers and how often they order. - by Marcus
Thanks. ;sm I may look into getting some. I already have some Avon 2007 Calendars ordered for my regular customers. I thought they might be appreciated and be a reminder of Avon products. - by ozzie
Paul, this is one of the best ideas I have ever read about. Its simple, clever and worth using. I once sold new roofs [reroofing] the problem we had is clients knew we had done a wonderful job for them, that we were straightforward and honest, but when asked who had done their roof - they couldn't remember. Not only that; they wouldn't go hunting out the invoice or put some labour into getting us a free top grade lead. In the 1965s, I used to tie a brown printed paper label to the clients gas meter - to the gas pipe at the side of it, which contained all our firms details on it, I told them outright I know you'll forget our name, or how to contact us, so this will remind you. What a sales clincher this was, you see fly-by-night-firms do not want to be found and contacted, so this action sort of reassured clients we were 100% legit. Its little dodges like this that distinguish the top men - from the bottom hitters. Your idea is great. Thank You. - by Incidentally
... I used to tie a brown printed paper label to the clients gas meter - to the gas pipe at the side of it, which contained all our firms details on it, I told them outright I know you'll forget our name, or how to contact us, so this will remind you. What a sales clincher this was, you see fly-by-night-firms do not want to be found and contacted, so this action sort of reassured clients we were 100% legit. Its little dodges like this that distinguish the top men - from the bottom hitters.
What a smart idea. It's non-obtrusive and builds credibility. :thu - by SpeedRacer
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.