Home > Advertising > leave a card here..

leave a card here..

i was downtown, and noticed all along the street at each public telephone, someone left their business card in the card slot.

i thought this was really cute. - by rox2006
i was downtown, and noticed all along the street at each public telephone, someone left their business card in the card slot.

i thought this was really cute.
The question(s) of course is, does this method work? Is it cost effective?; What say you? ;bg :cu :thu - by job ready strategist
I don't know if this method works but I certainly wish it did. It would be great if leaving business cards all around town would result in increased business. I have my doubts though.

I do hang on to a lot of other people's business cards myself....just in case I need the product or service they provide. - by ozzie
I guess it's better to distribute or give the card personally to someone rather than to leave it in card slot. You spend bucks for printing a business card. It's simply like leaving your bucks in a card slot. You lost money as well as earned nothing. - by shinningstar
The question(s) of course is, does this method work?
Even blind pigs find an acorn once in a while. ;bg - by Bulldog
Its a waste of time and could be construed as a public nuisance. Its the wrong type of image, used by street- walkers, and the leads won't be up to much. Its cousin is the leaflet [USA flyer] pushed under car windscreen wipers. Not recommended. - by Incidentally
I suppose that leaving your contact information on the streets could actually attract some people who you'd rather they didn't know where you live or work and what your phone number is. - by ozzie
There's a tendency that people who find it will simply ignore your card. - by shinningstar
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.