Home > Prospecting > SalesGenie.... anyone ever use this?

SalesGenie.... anyone ever use this?

Hello Board,
I get a lot of spam-like e-mails from a company called SalesGenie. They pass through my spam filter which is pretty tight, so I must be on their list somehow in an appropriate fashion.

Anyway, it seems to be a lead-generation service. Has anyone on the board ever used these guys? I'm curious more than anything else to find out if it works.

Thanks,
- Coda - by Coda1108
I've heard of SalesGenie but I don't use the services they provide. I did notice that they were a service of InfoUSA. - by AZBroker
AZB, What's "InfoUSA"... Is this a company I should have heard of? Is it a good thing or a bad thing?:cu - by Coda1108
Correct me if I'm wrong, but SalesGenie are website builders, they offer real estate wwwsite tools and add on, they spam me a lot, and their offerings seem useful and cheap. I think the companies a winner, they look OLYMPIAN and seem okay. Not tried them myself - so these remarks are based on the favourable impression they have created in my mind. - by Incidentally
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.