Home > Personal Development > Why do some people have to hit rock bottom before they realize their potential?

Why do some people have to hit rock bottom before they realize their potential?

This question has been asked many times by many people. Why do you think some people have to hit rock bottom before they realize their potential? - by BossMan
IMHO a lot of people don't have a clear direction to head in until they hit rock bottom. Then the only direction is up. - by Marcus
That makes good sense Marcus. What about those people who seem to hit rock bottom over and over. I have a friend who repeatedly gets himself into bad financial problems. - by ozzie
BossMan
Possibly the answer lies in the old saying...Necessity is the mother of invention. Have you ever said something like this to a salesperson..."If you don't have "x" amount of business by month's end"...? Amazing how they hit the number the majority of the time. - by Masteri5
What about those people who seem to hit rock bottom over and over. I have a friend who repeatedly gets himself into bad financial problems.
Sabotage? Alarms of necessity set too low? :dun - by Marcus
I believe the problem is "perspective". Some people don't perceive a problem until it is already on top of them. - by Jolly Roger
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.