Home > Direct Marketing > What do most of you pay for Direct Mail postcards?

What do most of you pay for Direct Mail postcards?

The yellow page company I work for just recently started selling quarterly postcards that are sent as a deck to high income households.

Just curious what the going rates where around the country?:hu - by ilovesuperpages.com
No clue, sorry. I would be interested in hearing what the going rates are though when you find out. ;sm - by AZBroker
Are you asking about printing and mailing costs for a typical postcard? - by SalesGuy
Direct mail postcards? What do you mean? It would be great if you give more details about it. - by shinningstar
The yellow page company I work for just recently started selling quarterly postcards that are sent as a deck to high income households.

Just curious what the going rates where around the country?:hu
There's a lot of online places you can go to find out averrage rates for postcards. Vista Print and vertical Response are 2 that come to mind.

Just curious--is the deck of postcards advertisements for local businesses? I know a lot about selling/marketing to the affluent and am wondering what the 'message' is in the postcards.

Susan - by susana
Idearc Media (formerly Verizon Directories) the official publisher of Verizon Yellow Pages is now a stand alone company with an agreement to print the books.

Basically new product similiar to RSVP Postcards, just with a better list and company behind it.

Introducing: Solutions Direct by Idearc Media

I am stoked... this offers myself new opportunities and my current YP advertisers a DM product that beats all other forms of "marriage mail"

cost is between 5-8% per home depending on drops and volume.
-Addressed to home owner
-95% accuracy in delivery and name (unheard of, because new movers and move outs and list updates are costly)
-Post cards
-Highest Incomes, Home Values, and "Proven Spenders"
-Credit info. checks on those that recieve the cards

I just had training on it yesterday... .looks like the company is making the right moves..

fastest growing segments of advertising ::yi
-Internet
-Direct Mail (thanks to Do Not Call lists)
-Magazines

Thankfully with Solutions at Hand and Solutions Direct along with the growth in local search and IYP traffic we will have all of our basis covered! :thu - by ilovesuperpages.com
what do yall think about a traditional YP company getting involved in DM..

by the way. there are 26XX DM companies.... of those only 300 have sales of more then 1Million..... none of them have 3500 sales reps like the YP company.... none of them invest so heavily in "the List"........

I see amazing opportunity for myself and the company I work for! ;bg - by ilovesuperpages.com
what do yall think about a traditional YP company getting involved in DM..
What would prompt a traditional YP company to get involved in DM? - by SpeedRacer
What would prompt a traditional YP company to get involved in DM?
growth opp.... publicly traded company.... no one can do it the same..... a triple barrell shotgun.... yp, iyp, dm....... like I said.. I am stoked! - by ilovesuperpages.com
There is Yellow pages in my place, but they dont send any postcards, even the yellowpages are to brought in my place - by mtajim
www.solutionsdirectmail.com - by ilovesuperpages.com
The cost of direct mail postcards can vary greatly based on numberous factors
- Quantity
- Quality
- Are you doing variable data? The SolutionsDirect option looks like it is personalized to some degree.

ilovesuperpages- Do you know who does the printing of the postcards for SolutionsDirect? Are they sourcing the printing or do they have in house capabilities? I would be interested in learing more about them! - by Tabetha16
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.