Home > Cold Calling > Cold Calling techiques for gaining agreement to meet.

Cold Calling techiques for gaining agreement to meet.

I work for a yellow pages company. Calling insurance agents today for the close on our print directory. Clients have existing ads placed by the Insurer thru a National Agency...... many agents.. one big ad... no real value. They dont stand out from the pack.

how is this intro:

This is Mike XXXX calling to share information with Mr. XXXX regarding the XXXXX Directory and XXXXXX.com. His current advertising is handled by corporate thru a national agent. Does he/she have time to meet with me for 15-20 minutes this week?
(long pause of silence for response)
(my rebuttal) The advertising that he has in the book, which goes to print in a few weeks, is a group ad that doesnt really generate many new clients, but simply helps existing clients find him/her. My job is to make YOUR phone ring by standing out from the crowd of other agents.

(what do yall think????????) - by ilovesuperpages.com
You wrote, "Does he/she have time to meet with me for 15-20 minutes this week?". Will you not be talking with the decision maker/ agent?

What are three good reasons these agents will benefit by renewing their ad with you today? - by BossMan
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.