Home > Personal Selling > Weakness: What part of the sales cycle?

Weakness: What part of the sales cycle?

I'm just curious to see if there is a pattern... what part of the sales cycle do you feel is your weakest? - by Newbie
For me, it would be initiating contact. I imagine that falls under the heading of "call reluctance." :o - by WobblyBox
Paperwork! :p Wait, that's not part of the sales cycle.

Ok... probably the "Interview" step. - by Gilbert
Making my first prospecting contact of the day. Once I get rolling, I'm fine, but before I walk into my first business or make that first call of the day, I suddenly have the urge to do just about ANYTHING else but that! - by RainMaker
Making my first prospecting contact of the day. Once I get rolling, I'm fine, but before I walk into my first business or make that first call of the day, I suddenly have the urge to do just about ANYTHING else but that!
Yeah... me too. :p - by Mikey
Interesting responses. :) - by Newbie
I would say my weakest point is organization. My desk looks like a bomb went off and because of this certain things fall between the cracks including new leads. :eek: - by AZBroker
Keeping myself motivated is probably the hardest part for me, I guess that goes hand in hand with getting started with the first call in the morning.

Newbie, I don't see a response from you,:p What's your weakness? - by Doc MC
Newbie, I don't see a response from you. What's your weakness?
All of the above. :p - by Newbie
I would say my weakest point is organization. My desk looks like a bomb went off and because of this certain things fall between the cracks including new leads. :eek:
Double Ditto! I don't know about you, but I see this as is a major impediment to my productivity, AZ! :( - by RainMaker
Follow up. Definately. :o

[Mental note: Hire an assistant!] - by Jackie
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.