Home > Marketing > A pricing question

A pricing question

Hi

Could you please take just one minute and answer one question I have on pricing.

Please visit this link to answer this one question.

(link removed)

It will take you less than one minute.

I will summarise all the answers and post them back on the forum.

Thank you for doing this.

Warmly,

Tessa Stowe - by tessa
I can say that my greatest challenge in pricing is computing for the profit. In all kind of business, profit is the first thing that comes in your mind. How about you? - by shinningstar
Outsourcing...quite easily, is destroying most small businesses. The pricing has become SO competitive that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to pay somebody in this country supporting their own store as little as it would cost to supply labor in other countries.
THAT....is what I believe to be the biggest issue.

-David - by truesaxman
I can say that my greatest challenge in pricing is computing for the profit. In all kind of business, profit is the first thing that comes in your mind. How about you?
But when we preoccupy ourselves with our profit we lose sight of the client's objectives. When we help clients to perceive the value they're about to receive, and we practise value-pricing, we don't need to worry about our profits.

Thoughts? - by Bald Dog
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.