Home > Presentation > Sales Presentations on DVD

Sales Presentations on DVD

I was thinking that I could record my listing presentation on a DVD and send it to potential clients in my area. Do you think that will work? - by Thomas
What would you hope to gain by doing this? - by AZBroker
It's fine to use a DVD presentation for your clients. But I think it's a little bit costly. You're in what business right now? - by shinningstar
It's fine to use a DVD presentation for your clients. But I think it's a little bit costly. You're in what business right now?
I sell used mobile homes. We have a camcorder that records on dvd. All I would have to do is burn copies to blank dvds. - by Thomas
Where you thinking of sending this as a pre-appointment information package or play it during the interview? - by Liberty
If you burn copies of DVD for your clients, you can save money for that because I used to burn my own copies too. But it will be great if you'll have your own unique strategy of presenting sales to your client. - by shinningstar
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.