Home > Technology > business bloggers?

business bloggers?

i signed up at blogspot.com for a new blog. so i can update daily my new business happenings.

smart? or lame? - by rox2006
Blogs work for many people. Why use blogspot.com instead of hosting a WordPress blog on your server? - by AZBroker
Do you mean using wordpress blog is better than blogspot.com? Is it possible to earn money using wordpress blog? - by shinningstar
if u can continue blogging daily u will certainly make out of blogs - by mtajim
I have a blog with Blogger and really like how it works. I've been getting a little success with my advertisements on it. It isn't a business blog though but rather a personal one. I'm up to 3 regular subscribers! Yippee! ;sm - by ozzie
I signed up in Peyperpost last month. But sad to say, my blog was rejected. I was told to submit another blog inorder to be a regular blogger. Gee thank's! - by shinningstar
I use dotnetnuke, which comes with a built in blog tool - by MarkS
Blogs are supposed to be best marketing tool in todays world, but you need to be constant and must have unique content to succeed - by mtajim
Don't forget that blogging is also a great tool to get free inbound links to your main websites or web pages. Even better is it if other blogs pick up your posts and post them in their blogs including your back links. - by jimberan
I signed up in Peyperpost last month. But sad to say, my blog was rejected. I was told to submit another blog inorder to be a regular blogger. Gee thank's!
In order to get into payperpost , you need at least 3 months old site , but i dont think blogging for payperpost in ethical , because you will be fooling your viewers by saying them to buy thing which even you might not have tested , many bloggers think that payperpost is a threat to blogosphere - by mtajim
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.