Home > Advertising > Bandit Signs

Bandit Signs

How much trust would you put in a company that advertises with illegal bandit signs on the sides of the road? - by Houston
I don't put any trust in people who practice illegal business tactics or advertising. I've learned that you can get a lot of suggestions from people and some of them are unscrupulous. - by ozzie
Not much! The way I see it the companies that use these types of illegal signs have already raised their hand and identified themselves as untrustworthy. - by BossMan
I'll never waste my money, time and effort dealing with companies who used to do illegal things. There are reputable companies worldwide. I'll prefer to deal with them. - by shinningstar
um. what is a bandit sign? - by rox2006
um. what is a bandit sign?
Those signs you seen on street corners like "Make money at home" or "Lose 30 pounds in 30 days". - by Thomas
Personally, I wouldn't use the companies that put out those signs.

I wouldn't want my business to be associated with the low life aspects of it. - by Ricardo
How much trust would you put in a company that advertises with illegal bandit signs on the sides of the road?
No more trust than I'd put in companies that use illegal telemarketing. ;thd - by Marcus
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.