Home > Technology > Internet Ad Sale

Internet Ad Sale

I'm tickled to report that I've had my first Avon sale as a result of submitting my Avon site to Yahoo and Google's local directory listing.

When the lady contacted me, I asked her how she located me and she said she typed in Avon Rep. and our city and up popped my ad as a result of a search. - by ozzie
I'm tickled to report that I've had my first Avon sale as a result of submitting my Avon site to Yahoo and Google's local directory listing.

When the lady contacted me, I asked her how she located me and she said she typed in Avon Rep. and our city and up popped my ad as a result of a search.
Well look at you go! This is very good to hear, and I hope you'll celebrate somehow. Now that you know it works, you can focus on that. So this was a local person? Do you plan to do any sales that you'll be shipping elsewhere or will you always direct those people to reps that are local to them? - by destiny
Hi Destiny. Actually I have one customer in New York state and I'm in Missouri. I have shipped items to her because she chose not to use a credit card on my Avon website. She is a friend so I'm ok with that. I also ship to my sister who is 60 miles away.

Most online customers from other areas and states choose to have their items shipped directly to them for a small shipping fee. That way they don't have to worry about a representative showing up at their door, I guess.

The woman who contacted me live about 20 minutes away so I'll be glad to deliver to her. ;sm - by ozzie
Yes, most probable if you dont have much competitors in your area then your ad will pop up. - by mtajim
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.