Home > Management > Executive Office Suites

Executive Office Suites

I'm considering leasing a "virtual office" in an "Executive Office Suite." Is anyone else doing this? Any pros or cons? Thanks! :) - by Houston
I have a "Virtual Office" set up in Arizona and it works great. The facilities are top shelf and there is a full time receptionist. ;) - by Jeff Blackwell
What is a "Virtual Office?" :confused: - by Newbie
What is a "Virtual Office?" :confused:
Yes. More on this please! - by RainMaker
What is a "Virtual Office?" :confused:
"A Virtual Office is a location which allows many people doing business to share an office address and business machines. The facility often includes mail support, telephone banks, fax machines, copiers, computers, and sometimes even answering services."
- by Jeff Blackwell
"A Virtual Office is a location which allows many people doing business to share an office address and business machines. The facility often includes mail support, telephone banks, fax machines, copiers, computers, and sometimes even answering services."
That sounds like everything but the "office." - by SpeedRacer
In my mind, a "Virtual Office" is like an executive office suite without the suite. ;) - by Calvin
That sounds like everything but the "office."
Exactly! The building has approx. eight (8) "Physical" suites/offices however there are probably thirty (30) of us who use the facility. - by Jeff Blackwell
In your opinion, what't the advantage of a Executive Office Suite and/or Virtual Office? - by Frankie
In your opinion, what't the advantage of a Executive Office Suite and/or Virtual Office?
I've leased virtual offices before and they were great.

To me, the biggest advantage was "not" having to set up and outfit a full office. Also, my lease was "month-to-month." Many office complexes want 1-3 year leases. :( - by WobblyBox
Thanks for the info! :) - by Newbie
Weekly Updates!
Questions and Answers about Selling
Subscribe to our mailing list to get threads and posts sent to your email address weekly - Free of Charge.